Let us collect and recycle your Christmas tree

We’ll be collecting in the following postcodes from Friday 5 January to Sunday 7 January 2024:

CH1, CH2, CH62, CH63, CH64, CH65, CH66

To make a donation and book your collection, register online by 1 January 2024.

Book a tree collection 

Volunteer as a Christmas Tree Collector

We are looking for personable volunteers who are able to help us with our Christmas Tree collections, to find out more and to register, visit our volunteering area

Just Helping receive 15% of the net monies raised, after which, Child Bereavement UK receive 85% of monies and the remaining 15% of donations will be distributed to other local community charities.