Our thoughts are with those affected by the explosion at Manchester Arena. For support please call our helpline on 0800 02 888 40 or email email@example.com
To access our information sheet ‘When a Child Dies – a loss like no other’, please click here.
If you need some support around explaining frightening events to a child, please click below to read this useful guidance:
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
- CBUK is certified by @NHSEngland's Information Standard as a quality provider of health and social care information… https://t.co/666dwyv3aI 3h ago
- RT @miss_herzberg: Please support myself and @CMM7278 https://t.co/vpzqR8Y23b #GreatSouthRun #ChildBereavement #PrayForMancester @cbukhelp 7h ago
- @JanePorter8 @ndccharity @DyingMatters Here you go - https://t.co/5bw9xJE5oB. All our info sheets can be found on t… https://t.co/YZ2BhJST2y 7h ago
- £4318 raised at @letsrockthemoor!! Massive thanks to all who donated and also to our fab volunteers for selling raf… https://t.co/Dbpb4J9eRv 8h ago
- We have @LucyCobbOnline providing our fashion show tonight in #Warrington a very fashionable and warm evening! https://t.co/tFPkaZZrmf 23h ago
- Our brilliant volunteer @LaurenDuffy97 finishing preparations for tonight's Fashion Show at @uochester in… https://t.co/3Ju8App8jz 24h ago