Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the fire at Grenfell Tower and incident at Finsbury Park in London. Events in the news can cause parents and children to worry about themselves and others, here is an information sheet to help with: ‘Supporting children after a frightening event’
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
- RT @CDHUK_CHARITY: @GeneticAll_UK @rarediseaseuk @cbukhelp @SandsUK @Blisscharity PLS RT https://t.co/WcnPO8pBr2 8h ago
- A post mortem examination can provide families with valuable information. Here are some insights on the procedures: https://t.co/0y2fPvORVs 11h ago
- Kick off your July with a #rock #festival! Join us at @letsrockexeter celebrating all things #80s #music #retro. https://t.co/x2kXvQQkVm 17h ago
- Thank you @vickimichelle and @debbiearnold1 for supporting our cause to help bereaved families rebuild their lives. https://t.co/rc7OiXet0k 1d ago
- Primary #Teachers, looking to do an activity? Elephant's Tea Party is a fun way to teach pupils about #bereavement:… https://t.co/s2jU0APlNt 1d ago
- @leegroom1 Hi Lee, please call our free & confidential helpline on 0800 02 888 40, it is open Mondays to Fridays 9am to 5pm. 1d ago