Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
“I called Child Bereavement UK. Immediately we had the lifeline
to make survival possible.”
– Louise, bereaved mother
Help to rebuild lives. Donate today.
- Specially developed @finkcards to get #schools #students talking about Loss & Change. Available for Key Stages 1, 2, 3 from our online shop. 10h ago
- #Cardiff #Training 20th September: 'Supporting parents through pregnancy loss and the death of a baby' Register:… https://t.co/ShTyVLSuEZ 16h ago
- @PROFILE_22 @macmillancancer @NightriderBike Brilliant achievement! Thank you for choosing us as a beneficiary. 1d ago
- RT @PROFILE_22: Well done Phil Poulter & Barry Jehu for raising £858 for @cbukhelp and £750 for @macmillancancer retrospectively at… https://t.co/fdDFDSr0lz 1d ago
- Fundraising in Memory can be a positive way for family and friends to create a lasting tribute to someone’s life...… https://t.co/QzWAcDoDq9 1d ago
- Join our very own @BowellRuth and #abseil down the @MKDonsSET Stadium on 10th September! You can also sponsor Ruth:… https://t.co/I49fftsQrP 2d ago